Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fatwa against British Home Secretary.


Islamists in UK continue to throw vile hate and despicable statements at UK and every thing that can be associated with Britain. Islamists boasted in streets about holy Islamic warriors conquering UK. They spat on soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. They called their Queen a disgusting woman.  Muslims carnalised British girls thinking them of as whores. Overall their attitude towards British culture is one that says it is wretched and satanic. Their latest one is a fatwa against British Home Secretary. Of course we are going to see more such expressions of Islamic imperialism and contempt towards every other in UK and else where.

UK is not alone in completely surrendering to Islamists; many countries are doing it in the name of multi culturalism and political correctness but none can beat India in this regard as Muslim cabinet ministers here have even announced rewards for killing journalists with out attracting criticism from media or political parties. Mail ONline reports:


{{{
Posters issuing a fatwa against Theresa May have appeared in South London, prompting an investigation by Scotland Yard.
The Metropolitan Police are seeking the source of the Wild West-style posters, which claim the fatwa has been issued 'for the abduction, kidnapping and false imprisonment' of various radical clerics.
A fatwa can - but not always - be interpreted as an incitement to kill, and is an order issued by scholars in the Islamic faith....
The posters have been spotted on phone boxes, bus shelters and walls in Balham and Tooting and are being treated 'as graffiti' by Wandsworth Council, which is treating them with a no tolerance policy......
Scotland Yard is trying to trace the people behind the posters. 
'We are aware of the posters and we have liaised with the local authority as to their removal,' said a spokesman for the Metropolitan Police. Inquiries are ongoing.'
It is unclear how seriously the Home Office and Scotland Yard are taking the posters, given that a fatwa can be interpreted as an incitement to murder.....
}}}


To read more on this kind from UK, click the label 'ISLAM IN UK'.

2 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

Unknown said...

I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my husband and we had been married for 3 years,he just suddenly changed, he was returning my calls ,he started cheating, he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I think for a thought about the spell caster called DR UGO WONDERS I contacted him At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters, scams and i never really believed in magic.. I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle, everything went to a while new direction, I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day.. I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband, my family and my life back to contact the DR UGO WONDERS through is email and cell number at :::  generalspelltemple@gmail.com or his mobile number on +1 386-336-9876